NJW have won a contract variation with Transport for London to carry out surveys of up to 23 sites with acceptance to complete further sites subsequently. NJW previously carried out a full survey of the Ruislip Depot to design a full working survey/CAD/CAFM practice methodology.
Phase 1 includes the following site surveys:
- Northfields LUL depot
- Neasden LUL depot
- Acton Town Works
- Ealing Common depot
- Earls Court offices
- Hammersmith LUL depot
Deliverables for each of the sites include:
Site survey recording:
- Tenancy information (which departments are using which buildings, or parts of buildings)
- Land detail (size, use)
- Occupancy data for all buildings – which teams; usage over period
- Creation of AutoCAD drawings for campus, land, buildings and floors
Upload of data to Focal365 analytics platform:
- Floor plans and all relevant information gathered
- Handover of findings and relevant recommendations.
NJW have a full Workplace team working onsite with TFL based in London.