NJW have a comprehensive service management framework for providing support to our clients on both our own and third party products. This can include full hosting (Software as a Service – SaaS), enhancement and upgrade services.
Our Helpdesk manages all incidents, requests, changes and enquiries through telephone and online tools to deliver a high quality of user satisfaction and system availability. Our model is based on the internationally recognised ITIL standard.
A helping hand is always welcome.
No successful business application operates without data from your multiple sources.
In too many cases this data interfacing is done manually and with poor alignment. This leads to huge frustration from senior management who, quite reasonably, cannot understand why systems produce conflicting results.
At NJW we judge the success of a systems deployment on how well the new application is integrated within the overall eco-system. This means:
- No duplicated entry of data
- Consistent values and interpretation
- Clarity of where the “master data” is
- Interfaces that run at the frequency and with the volume that the business needs
Data integration experts.
All the solutions that NJW provide, whether they are our own products or those from third-parties can be delivered as a SaaS solution. This is our preferred model as it delivers the highest service, at the lowest cost for our clients.
The service we provide includes:
- Rapid deployment – we are able to mobilise and upgrade systems quickly as the process is simpler
- High security – all data centres we use have ISO27001 certification
- Scalability – we can enable extra (or reduce) environments or capacity as needed, including for temporary periods
- Upgrades and patching – we can ensure the application, and all associated operating system software, is at the optimal version
- Lower cost – leveraging our investments and support resources we are able to pass on the savings reducing our clients Total Cost of Operation (TCO)
The technically correct safe storage abode.
Accelerated delivery approach.
In 60 working days there will be a Proof of Concept (PoC) version of IWMS or cloud analytics – populated with client data and hosted by NJW. This will be used during the Conference Room Model (CRM) to validate the configuration (and change it as needed), verify the quality of data loaded and confirm the design for the production deployment.
We use our TeamNJW DEFINE, DESIGN and DELIVER strategy.