This Privacy statement is effective as of May 2018
At NJW Limited we recognise the importance of protecting your personal Information and are committed in processing it responsibly and in compliance with applicable data protection laws in all countries that NJW Limited operates.
The Privacy Statement describes NJW’s general privacy practices that apply to personal information we collect, use, share about individuals within our customers, business partners, suppliers, and other organisations with which NJW has or contemplates a business relationship.
Why and how we collect and use personal information
We may collect your personal information as an individual for various purposes, such as the following:
- Access and use of websites or other online services When entering one of our websites, or using online applications, we will record information necessary to provide you with access, for the operation of the website and for NJW to comply with the security and legal requirements in relation to the operation of the application, such as email address, passwords and browser settings. We may also collect statistics to help us improve and develop our products and services
- Responsibility to your information, order, or support When you contact us (online or offline) in connection with a request for information, order an NJW Product or Service, to provide you with support, or participate in a forum or other social industry event, we collect information necessary to fulfil your request, to grant you access to the product or service, to provide you with support and can contact you. For example, we collect your name and contact information, details about your request, and your agreement with us and the fulfilment, delivery and invoicing of your order and we may include client satisfaction survey information. We retain such information for administrative purposes, defending our rights, and in connection with NJW’s relationship with you.When you provide your name and contact information to register in connection with such a request, the registration may serve to identify you when you visit our websites.
- Use of NJW “Software as a Service” (SaaS) services We collect information about your use of NJW SaaS services to enable product features to operate, improve your user experience, inform our clients on the overall use of the services, provide support and provide support and improve, develop our products and services. There are details on our cookie usage statement.
- Contacting employees of our customers, prospects, partners and suppliers In our relationship with our customers or prospects, partners and suppliers, they also provide us with business contact information (for example name, business contact details, position or title of their employees, contractors, advisors, and authorised users) for purposes such as contract management fulfilment, delivery products and services, provision of support, invoicing and management of services or relationship,
- Visitor information We register individuals visiting our locations (name, identification, and business information) and use camera supervision for the reasons of security and safety of persons, belongings, as well as regulatory purposes
- Marketing Most information we collect about you comes from our direct interactions with you. When you register an interest in NJW products and services, or an industry event, we may collect information (online or offline) in relation to the event organisation, and during the event, such as participation in sessions and survey results. We combine the personal information we collect to develop aggregate analysis and Business Intelligence for conducting our business and for marketing purposes. You can choose to receive information by email, telephone or post about our products and services, or sign up for our NJW newsletter. When visiting our websites or using our services we may provide you with personalised information. You can always opt out from receiving personalised communication by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.Where we reference that we use your personal information in connection with a request, order or transaction or agreement (or preparing for the same), or to provide you with services that you requested (e.g. SaaS service), we do this because it is necessary for the performance of an agreement with you.
Where we reference that we use your personal information in the relation to marketing, improvement or development of our products or services, for reasons of safety and security, or regulatory requirements other than the connection with your agreement or request, we do this based on our or third-party’s legitimate interests, or with your consent. When we collect and use your personal information subject to the EU privacy Legislation this have consequences for Your Rights
- Sharing of Personal Information NJW may share information across the NJW Limited corporate family in the provision, fulfilment, delivery of NJW Limited products and services.If NJW decides to sell, buy, merge or otherwise re-organise businesses, such a transaction may involve the disclosure of personal information to prospective or actual purchasers, or the receipt of such information from sellers.
Please be aware that in certain circumstances, personal information may be subject to disclosure to government agencies pursuant to judicial proceedings, court order, or legal process. We may also share your personal information to protect the rights or property of NJW Limited, our business partners, suppliers or clients, and others when we have reasonable grounds to believe that such rights or property have been or could be affected.
- Information Security and Accuracy We intend to protect your personal information and its accuracy. NJW Limited implements reasonable physical, administrative and technical safeguards to help us protect your personal information from unauthorised access and disclosure. For example, we encrypt personal data both at rest and in-transit using industry best practice. We also require that our suppliers protect such information from unauthorised access, use and disclosure.
- Retention Period We will not retain personal information longer than is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it is processed, including the security of our processing complying with legal and regulatory obligations (e.g. audit, accounting and statutory retention terms). Handling disputes, and the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims in the countries where we do business
How to contact us
If you have any questions related to this Privacy Statement, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com. Your mail will be forwarded to the appropriate member of the NJW Service Desk.
For the purpose of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the controller of your information is NJW Limited, Goldwell House, 5 Old Bath Road, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 1JH
You can request access, update or correct your personal information. You also have the right to object to direct marketing. You can submit a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org , or by calling 01635 282090.
Right to Lodge a Complaint
In the event you consider our processing of your personal information not be compliant with the applicable data processing laws, you can lodge a complaint:
- Directly with NJW Limited by email, phone call or letter
- With the competent data protection authority.
Changes to our Privacy Statements
We may update the Privacy Statement, as well as any other specific privacy statement, this will be reflected in the date of the privacy statement.
How to contact changes
Telephone : 01635 282090
5 Old Bath Road
If you do not want to receive future marketing communications from NJW Limited, please send an email to email@example.com