Published / 08/09/2017
NJW Welcome a New Team Member
Richard has 2 years’ experience working as a Software Developer and 2 years’ experience as a QA Placement Student.
- Java Libraries Hibernate, JDBC, Spring MVC, StAX, Apache HttpClient, SLF4J
- Testing/Debug JUnit, Fiddler, Java Microbenchmark Harness (JMH), EasyMock, GoogleTest (C++)
- Containers WebLogic 10.3.6, Wildfly 10, Tomcat 9
- Data Modelling JAXB, XSD, XSLT, XQuery, XPath
- Build/SCM Maven, Jenkins, Subversion, Git
- Systems Linux (Debian, Ubuntu, Raspbian, Solaris), Windows
Richard achieved employee of the month in February 2017 for significant contribution to a large-scale integration project, allowing a third-party C++ application to call through to a Java web service. The software deliverable became the main feature showcased to clients at a demonstration, securing a major payment milestone.