Published / 08/09/2017
NJW Welcome a New Team Member
- Microsoft operating systems – Windows 7/10, Server 2003-2012 R2
- Cisco telephony
- Mac OS X
- Linux (various OS versions (including, Kali, Ubuntu, Centos, Oracle, Mint)
- Backup and disaster recover solutions – NetBackup, HP Data Protector
- Extensive experience with WAP/WLAN management
- Vulnerability scanning and management (QualSys and Shavlik)
- Domain level security administration
- ACL management
- MDM management
- Networking traffic monitoring and analysis
- Vulnerability scanners such as Openvas 8.0
- In his spare time Jack is a keen photographer and film maker which he often combined into his love of mountain- biking and trials riding. He also enjoys renovating and repairing bikes and has just extended that interest to the maintenance and repair of cars.
- He has started to regularly attend dc4420 meetings to continue to help keep up- to- date with in the security community. – Building this out to demonstrate a general interest in security; talk about experimenting/learning Kali etc.