Published / 17/06/2015
NJW were delighted to support Oxfam International as the auction beneficiary on the evening of June 10th following the enjoyable day of learning at the NJW World FM Day Seminar.
Oxfam need more funds to continue its vital work, such as on Saturday 25th April, when the biggest earthquake in 80 years struck central Nepal, destroying towns and villages, killing more than 8,000 people and forcing more than 2.8 million from their homes. In the weeks that followed the country was rocked by a series of powerful aftershocks, and on Tuesday 12th May a further earthquake measuring 7.3 on the Richter scale hit the country. Oxfam is providing clean water, toilets, hygiene kits, emergency shelter, food and seeds to people affected by the earthquake.
“I am in admiration to all our guests for such a successful auction, with 12 lots and Bruno Brookes’ bonus lot we raised £12,500 for the Oxfam International Charity. Thank you to all those involved in making this such a profitable evening” – Nigel Warrick, CEO – NJW.
- Fishing for 4 at The Craven kindly donated by Business Moves Group
- Business or Personal Jingle kindly donated by Immedia
- Afternoon Tea at Claridges kindly donated by Sopra Steria
- Ipad Mini 16Gb kindly donated by Cognito
- Herman Miller Chair kindly donated by Herman Miller
- Campervan Holiday kindly donated by Generate UK
- Day Spa for 2 kindly donated by NJW Limited
- Trip to Amsterdam for two kindly donated by Planon
- 2 VIP Tickets to the F1 with Sahara Force India kindly donated by Condeco
- Visit to the Shard with a 3 course Michelin meal for two kindly donated by NJW Limited
- 2 VIP tickets to the Golf at St. Andrews kindly donated by Sodexo
- A flight for one in a 1945 Piper Cub kindly donated by NJW and FrazerBlades
Bruno Brookes’ Bonus Lot – A one day charity radio station for your entire company kindly donated by Immedia on the evening.