Published / 16/05/2018
NJW are Investing in the Future
NJW are Looking for dynamic IBM TRIRIGA Application Consultants / Engineers and Project Managers to Join TeamNJW
EXPERTS IN DELIVERING IWMS
For over 25 years, TeamNJW have been successfully delivering (IWMS) Integrated Workplace Management Solutions across a wide range of industries.
Today, we are the largest European, independent (IWMS) Integrated Workplace Management Solutions professional services provider. With our extensive product knowledge and a quarter of a century of operational experience, NJW consistently delivers best practice IWMS to a diverse client-base both nationally and globally.
NJW are uniquely positioned to deliver out-of-the-box Integrated Workplace Management Solutions quickly and efficiently using COHESION365, our own purpose-built IWMS data acceleration software.
We have a wide range of exciting and demanding roles available.
This is due to unprecedented growth across all areas of our business.
Our success is due to our team’s skills, professionalism, enthusiasm, and passion for delivery. If you can demonstrate the right attitude and capability, we can provide training and support to fill technology experience gaps.
We are seeking:
- Experience in working directly and “hands on” with clients to deliver IWMS or related solutions.
- Technology, business, and data analysts that can configure and adapt applications to meet client needs. Experience of systems such as Maximo, TRIRIGA, Planon, Archibus and FM:Systems is particularly useful
Software developers – all levels from graduate to senior
- Java is the basis of all our development, so this together with Spring, JSP and SQL are essential.
- As the number of projects grows and the complexity of NJW solutions increases there is growth within the testing tea,
IT support / ServiceDesk
- A significant and growing aspect of business in SaaS delivery of solutions. We are growing our team of internal and client facing specialists
Sales, marketing and bid support
- Helping to explain to the market who NJW are; via the web, conferences, and direct engagements. Strong graphical and communication skills (especially for bid writing & responding to RFPs)
NJW’s business is dynamic and demanding.
We expect a lot from our people, but in return offer a flexible working environment. Everyone contributes to improvement ideas, new solutions and ways of delighting our clients. Our customer base is global, so we welcome interest from individual’s resident anywhere in the U.K. who are prepared to travel.
Details of the roles can be provided.
Please contact us if you have any interest or questions: firstname.lastname@example.org