Published / 21/07/2015
Daniel Peachey has joined NJW as an IT Infrastructure Support Engineer. Daniel has nine years experience working in the Education sector as an IT Technician. His primary responsibilities were:
- Managing Operating Systems
- Application deployment in a Windows environment/li>
- Installing and configuring Apple provisioning and management software
- Researching and implementing new network management solutions
His new role will involve:
- Learning Ubuntu to enable him to manage FOCAL365 deployments, installations and upgrades
- Organise the JIRA Service Desk ensuring that IT Services meet committed SLA’s
- Improve, streamline and increase efficiency within the internal NJW network infrastructure – improving our internal and external customer service
Dan is bringing a wealth of network infrastructure knowledge and the importance of security, reliability and service priorities to NJW and its customers. He is also very dedicated to making improvements and providing a high standard of service delivery.
In his spare time outside of work, Dan follows Formula One and adds to his much treasured record collection!