Published / 13/10/2016
NJW Welcome Henry Maina to the team as a Software Tester and Service Desk Analysis.
His previous experience is Software Testing and IT Support.
What his new role will entail:
- Automated Testing – Selenium WebDriver, TestNG Framework
- Functional Testing
- Customer Scenario Testing
- Performance Testing
- Scalability Testing
- Load Stress testing
- Provision of QA Management Information/Documentation – e.g. ACR report, Release Notes
- On call with clients where needed to provide support / training if required
- Service Desk Support – Answering the support phone, and provide support where required
- Monitoring/progressing customer support Incidents/Service Requests in JIRA
- Producing the Operational daily check report when requested
What does he bring to NJW:
Strong, structured testing and analysis skills applicable to all stages of software testing life cycle acquired over 15 years’ experience.
Henry’s biggest achievement in his own words:
Recognition of my test effort at my previous employer contributing to a prospering client relationship and satisfaction, and leading to more work (enhancements, upgrades and maintenance).
All the team at NJW wish him success in his new job.