ASSET 365 is a 3D Visualisation and Information, Stand Alone Perceptive Application and an Extension for FOCAL365
- A 3D VR enabled scan is as good as being inside the building, wherever you are, allowing you to be in two places at once.
- A 3D model enables you to see where everything is within the building and access information about it.
- You can have the right person, with the right skill, in the right place, at the right time, meeting SLA’s with confidence.
- Host multi-disciplinary meetings, pre-site virtual visits, to make physical sites visits more effective and less frequent.
- Walkthrough the building whenever you wish without the travel to site.
- See the building in 3D and 2D formats, seeing whatever you want at a glance.
- Tag objects of interest and save relevant documentation such as manuals, photos,
instructions and even external web links. This allows you to build up a library of information on the building over a period of time.
- Annotate and measure using the back-office toolkit.
- Share with your colleagues and speed up the decision-making process. Meet more frequently over a shorter period of time, using a shared model, without everyone having to travel to site.
After entering ASSET365 go to the global portfolio, from here you can choose any area in the world that your property and assets are located.
Local Area Map to Site
Click on the site tabs to be taken to a visual representation of the site, from here you can click again on the building that you require information about.
A 3D VR enabled scan is as good as being inside the building, wherever you are, allowing you to be in two places at once.
Building Areas Navigation
See the building in 3D and 2D formats, seeing whatever you want at a glance.
Dolls House View
Turn and angle this view to, find the area you require quickly, and then zoom in and walk around.
Walk through the building whenever you wish, without the travel to site.
As you walk through the virtual environment, catalogued assets will have a visual asset tab assigned, click on this for in-depth information.
After clicking the asset tab, you will be presented with a screen giving you extended information, including:
- Enhanced Asset Register
- Asset Types
- Asset Standards
- Access to BIM Standards, Score Cards, History, Diagrams, Images Videos, Operating and Maintenance Manuals.
Asset In-depth Information
All levels of detail are available about an asset, and all accessible from one screen.
Asset Score Cards
These essential documents can be available to view and edit.
All of the example screens used in this demonstration, are extracted from various live projects, and mixed up for client confidentiality purposes.